20 Vegan Dinners That Only Take About 20 Minutes To Make
If you're anything like us, you don't have the time, energy or desire to spend hours in the kitchen every evening after work. But before you go calling another takeaway, check out these 20 healthy, vegan meals that will all take no longer than 20 minutes to whip up!
- #TacoTuesday? More like taco every day with these super easy vegan tacos
2. This coconut curry is a common weekday meal in my house.
3. Peanut sauce takes five minutes to make and a further five minutes to stir into vegetable and noodles!
4. Ideal for warmer weather, cool down with a corn and avocado Southwestern salad
5. Not only can bolognese be vegan, it can be vegan in about 25 minutes.
6. Really, this recipe can be thrown together with any vegetables you have in your fridge
7. Bright green and creamy, this easy pea soup is a perfect winter warmer
8. If you've got chickpeas in your cupboard and spinach in your freezer, you've got chickpea spinach couscous in 25 minutes.
9. This Tuscan stye pasta salad is full of super nutritious beans!
10. Nothing is more simple to whip up and loved by everyone than a vegetable fritter!
10. It'll take 15 minutes to cook, 5 minutes to combine and 10 minutes getting the perfect picture for Instagram.
11. This lentil pate is ready in 20 minutes, ready to be loaded into pita with fresh crunchy vegetables!
12. Get a protein hit with this super easy black bean and tofu hash
13. Mediterian flavors combine in this artichoke and asparagus pasta
14. These cauliflower "steak" burgers might be the easiest veggie burgers ever
15. Cucumber noodles and peanut sauce make for a really light supper
16. Roll up some crunchy vegan summer rolls in less than 15 minutes
17. Not eaten enough veggies today? This dinner will fix that.
18. You can never, ever have too many lentils in your life
19. Cashews and pineapple were made to go to into stir-fries together
20. This comfort food stroganoff replaces traditional beef with meaty mushrooms!Sumati Menda
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.