15 Ways To Break The Rules And Have Eggs for Dinner
Why we've assigned certain foods to certain times of the day is pretty odd if you think about it so let's break all the rules and start having our breakfast eggs for dinner (or for lunch or for a midnight snack). In other words, 15 excuses to have eggs all the time.
- Sweet Potato and Mozzarella Egg Skillet
- Greek Feta Chickpea Pancake Fritters with Poached Eggs and Olive Tapenade
- Ginger, Zucchini Noodle Egg Drop Soup
- Creamy and Crispy Hash Brown Frittata
- Healthy Egg-Fried "Cauliflower Rice"
- Garlicky Kale Pizza with Eggs
- Poached Egg Over Spinach Polenta with Mushrooms
- Beet Veggie Burger with Chunky Avocado and Runny Poached Egg
- Healing Bowls with Turmeric Sweet Potatoes, Poached Egg and Lemon Dressing
- Lentils with Cucumber, Chard and Poached Egg
- Scrambled Egg Tacos with Cotija Cheese
- Veggie-Stuffed Egg Boats
- Enchilada Skillet with Eggs
- 5-Ingredient Spanish Omelette
- Asparagus, Poached Egg and Creamy Grits
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.