Drool Over These Vegan French Toast Recipes!
Whether you like it savory or sweet (I'm team salt for sure!) or you want to call it French Toast or 'eggy bread', there's no doubting that this is one of the best breakfasts to wake up to on the weekends. In celebration of World French Toast Day this week, try out one of these simple and delicious recipes then surprise your family afterwards by telling them it was 100% vegan!
- Breakfast or dessert - why decide?
2. Would you believe these peanut-butter stuffed French toasts are actually healthy?
3. It wouldn't be fall without a pumpkin spice almond French toast right?
4. This French toast recipe requires only 5 ingredients!
5. This sweet French toast is stuffed with vegan cream cheese! Drool...
- This super simple French toast is made using chickpea flour.
2. This one is made from chia seeds and rice milk then drizzled with vegan pesto.
3. Because sometimes plain French toast is just not enough and you have to stuff leftover samosa between it!
Featured Image: Minimalist BakerSumati Menda
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.