Fuel Up With These 12 Protein-Rich Vegetarian Breakfasts
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It's equally as important that your breakfast includes a decent amount of protein so you stay full, satisfied and on top form until lunchtime.
- These yoghurt topped sweet potato boats are the perfect balance of protein and carbs - bonus points if you use protein-heavy Greek yoghurt!
- By combining the protein super powers of eggs and black beans, a breakfast burrito will definitely keep you going until lunch.
- Trade your morning Starbucks run with a far more nutritious chocolate espresso protein smoothie.
- Protein pancakes that are gluten-free and vegan? Don't mind if we do.
- Make your morning oats while you sleep by whipping up a jar of high-protein overnight oats the night before.
- Eating Mexican food for breakfast sounds so wrong but tastes so right.
- This vanilla chia pudding could probably double as dessert.
- This vegan quiche has all the deliciousness of egg quiche with all the protein of tofu!
- For a protein-rich breakfast, top avocado toast with a poached egg... or try go down the alternative vegan route and blend the avocado up with some white beans instead.
- Get savoury with this jumbo chickpea pancake, loaded with protein thanks to the chickpea flour.
- With 8g of protein per serving, toss some peas into an omelette for an unorthodox and delicious twist.
- Make a big batch of protein breakfast bars on the weekend to grab on your busy weekday mornings. It'll save you from ordering a sugar-loaded croissant later.
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.