10 Vegan Cheese Recipes That Will Blow Your Mind
Can't find vegan cheese at your local supermarket? Never fear, there's healthy and easy ways to create vegan versions of all your favourite types of cheese in your own kitchen!
- Not that avocado or hummus aren't great on a bagel - but you just can't beat cream cheese.
- Use it as a dip or put it on a pizza - this vegan mozzarella can be stretched for many uses.
- Which cheese would you use to coax a beardown from a tree? Camembert!
- Vegan queso is here to bring all your vegan nacho dreams to life.
- Vegan pepper jack cheese should be the main ingredient in any vegan sandwich from now on.
- A herb-y and garlic-y cashew cheese will covert even the biggest cheese fans.
- Missing goats cheese? Don't worry 'baa' that.
- This recipe is for the vegetarians in the room too! 100% plant-based parmesan.
- This smoked gouda looks pretty gouda to us!
- Get out the crackers and the cutting board because this extra sharp vegan cheddar is all a cheese board needs.
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.