Live La Vida Loca With These Hispanic Recipes
Hispanic food has long been a vegan and vegetarian-friendly cuisine, but there are always a couple of methods to mix up an old favourite. While these Hispanic recipes may not be traditional, they are tasty!
- Charred Romaine with Tomatillo Dressing (remove the cotija cheese to make vegan)
Image & Recipe: Rose's Luxury via Bon Appétit
- Arroz con Pollo (vegan)
Image & Recipe: The Latin Kitchen
- Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado (vegan)
Image & Recipe: Cookie + Kate
- Baked Chiles Rellenos with Smoky Tomato Sauce
Image & Recipe: Vegetarian Times
- Vegan Roasted Tomatillo Enchiladas (vegan)
Image & Recipe: Dora's Table
- Cauliflower Huevos Rancheros (vegan)
Image & Recipe: The Full Helping
- Vegan Sweet Potato Quesadilla
Image & Recipe: Scaling Back
- Vegan Churros with a Vegan Salted Caramel Sauce
Image & Recipe: Chicano Eats
Also, be sure to check out our vegan taco list!Sumati Menda
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.