Class Party Dessert Recipes for the Whole School Year
Class parties tend to be the highlight of the year for many students. However, they usually involve quite a bit of effort from parents in terms of bringing food in! To make your life a little easier, we've put together a one stop lost of easy, kid-friendly class party dessert recipes to last you for an entire year. So bookmark this page to refer back to it for the rest of the year!
- Rocky Road Kill
Image & Recipe: Jamie Oliver
- Lofthouse Sugar Sprinkles Cookies
Image & Recipe: Averie Cooks
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats (to make them even easier, just use chocolate dots as the eyes)
Image & Recipe: Big Bear's Wife
- Dirt Pudding Cups with Gummy Worms Recipe- this was one of my childhood favourites!
Image & Recipe: Oh Nuts
You can also check out our two articles on Halloween-inspired vegan and vegetarian dishes.
- Gooey Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondies- a play on the classic pumpkin pie
Image & Recipe: Chocolate Covered Katie
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
A legend among Thanksgiving desserts.
Image & Recipe: Epicurious
- Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
A little shortcut to apple pie never hurt anyone ;)
Image & Recipe: Miss in the Kitchen
- Peppermint Bark Fudge
Image & Recipe: Sugar Spun Run
- Santa's Reindeer Chow
Image & Recipe: The Baking ChocolaTess
- Gingerbread People
Image & Recipe: Sally's Baking Addiction
- Pro tip: Make a boxed cake/cookie/brownie/baked good, and simply top it with strawberries or pink frosting! Another alternative is to use a heart-shaped cutter.
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Bird Nest Desserts
Image & Recipe: The Crazy Organized Blog
- Rice Krispie Eggs
Image & Recipe: Two Sisters Crafting
- Pineapple Fruit Bunny
Image & Recipe: Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
This play on ice cream always got me excited.
Image & Recipe: Good to Know
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
Image & Recipe: Sugar Apron
- No Bake Summer Berry Icebox Cake
Image & Recipe: Cakes CottageSumati Menda
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.