14 Reasons To Drink Coffee Every Day
Don't let the haters let you think otherwise: moderate coffee consumption is not only okay, it's actually pretty freaking good for you! Here are 14 reasons you should embrace your morning cup of Joe like the lifesaver you know it is:
- The smell of coffee alone can destress you!
- It's good for your liver, especially if you drink alcohol.
- Some coffee before a workout can positively enhance your performance.
- Coffee is so great it can actually protect you against things like Type 2 diabetes and Alzheimers!
- Coffee doesn't just wake you up - it might even make you more intelligent!
- Drinking coffee has been linked to lower levels of depression and suicide and if that's not good news then what is?
- No, it really does make you happier.
- It also revs up your metabolism and makes your body burn fat.
- It is filled with essential nutrients! Just one cup of coffee provides 11% of your daily recommended allowance of riboflavin (B2), 6% of panthothenic acid (B5), 3% of potassium and 2% of magnesium.
- Coffee may have a pain-reducing affect.
- It's not placebo - it really does improve your memory.
- It makes you feel less tired, which yeah, is the reason most of us drink it and this is no big news... but it's a great reason!
- Coffee may make you live longer! It's the real-life fountain of youth.
- It may lower your risk of developing skin cancer (but remember to always wear SPF!).
Never miss a post from VeggieBuzz!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest VeggieBuzz content delivered right to your inbox.