Eggless Meringue Cookies à la Aquafaba!
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- ½ cup Aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 1¼ cups icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Pre-heat the oven at 150℃/300℉
- Drain a can of chickpeas. Reserve the liquid.
- Take ½ cup of the reserved liquid and, with a hand mixer, start whipping.
- Add icing sugar in batches. All while mixing the Aquafaba.
- When all the sugar is added, put in the cornstarch.
- Whip the mixture until soft peaks are formed.
- Transfer the mixture in a piping bag and, in a lined baking tray, start forming the shpae of meringue you want.
- Bake at 150℃/300℉ for 1 hour.
- Let the meringue cool and serve. Enjoy!