Pumpkin & Roasted Red Pepper Gazpacho
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 red pepper
- olive oil
- 3 cups water
- MAGGI Pumpkin Soup Mix
- ½ tomato
- 1 slice pineapple
- fresh mint
- Cut 1 red pepper into cubes, put on a lined baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, and broil at 250℃/480℉. Set aside.
- In a pot, put 3 cups of water and add the MAGGI Pumpkin Soup Mix. Stir until the mixture is smooth and has no lumps. Bring to a boil.
- Put the Pumpkin Soup in a blender; add tomato, salt, pepper, and the roasted red peppers.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add sliced pineapples before serving.
- Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!