The Creamiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip You've Ever Tasted
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 1 ½ tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 4 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1 can artichokes, drained
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- pita bread
- In a pan, put almond milk and flour. Heat and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- In another pot, put 1 tbsp of oil and spinach. Cover and steam for a few minutes. Set aside.
- Mash the roasted garlic cloves. Set aside.
- Chop the steamed spinach and artichokes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, put the almond milk & flour mixture, steamed spinach, artichokes, oil, nutritional yeast, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a baking dish.
- Add breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake at 200℃/400℉ for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the pita bread into triangles. Transfer to a baking tray and bake at 200℃/400℉ for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!