How To Make Vegan Cookie Shots
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (I used Green & Black's 70% organic vegan chocolate)
- Alpro almond milk (You can use any brand, but this is the only freshly made almond milk in the UAE, and available only at Spinney's)
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 175 C.
- Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray or oil.
- Mix the flour, baking and salt together in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the molasses and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined (you don't want to overmix the dough).
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into greased muffin pan and use your hands to shape it around the mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Melt some vegan chocolate and pour a little bit into each cookie mold.
- Use a pastry brush to coat the insides of the mold.
- Let the chocolate cool until it hardens, then carefully remove the cookies from the pan.
- Fill each mold with almond milk and serve!