Cranberry Manchego: The Best Grilled Cheese Combo Ever
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 slices of bread (white bread works best, but use your favorite)
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce (click here for the recipe)
- 1 cup shaved manchego cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- Butter the outer side of the bread slices.
- Spread cranberry sauce on the unbuttered side of each slice.
- Add cheese to two of the slices.
- Heat a little oil in a medium frying pan or skillet.
- Cook the sandwiches for 3 minutes on one side until golden brown. Flip and cook about 2 minutes on the other side.
- Cut into half (or preferred portion size) and enjoy!