A simple vanilla chia pudding to play with
- Total Time: Overnight
- Serves: 2
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or use honey instead)
- Add the vanilla essence and agave syrup to the almond milk and stir thoroughly.
- Add the chia seeds, stir, and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Stir again and wait another 5-10 mins.
- Give it one final stir and soak overnight in the fridge.
- The next morning, stir it, divide into 2 smaller bowls, and add the toppings of your choice!