Spice up those eggs whites the Indian way! | Egg white Anda Bhurji
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites - whisked lightly (add 1 yolk if desired)
- 1 small red onion - finely chopped
- 1 small tomato - diced
- 1½ tbsp fresh coriander - finely chopped
- A pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- A pinch of salt
- ½ green chilli - chopped (can increase to 1 if desired)
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook for just 1 minute, until soft. Do not brown the onions.
- Add the tomatoes and green chilli immediately and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add the salt and turmeric powder
- Pour in the eggs and stir around for 1 minutes until they start to dry.
- Add the chopped coriander and stir for a few more seconds.
- Plate and serve with sliced toast and honey.